HISTORY GOSNELLS GOLF CLUB
On August 13th, 1945 a meeting was held in the Gosnells Hall. It was at this meeting the Gosnells Golf Club was formed.
From the opening day at the old course on 19th May 1946 we have seen our club grow and change significantly. You can see from the photos below, taken at the opening day and the old clubhouse site (in Maddington) in 1956, that Gosnells Golf Club has come a long way from those days.
Our new clubhouse went under construction in 1962 and then again underwent renovations in 1993. Through much construction our course and clubhouse finally came to be Gosnells Golf Club that we know and love today.
- Display fairness, honesty and good sportsmanship at all time
- Know and abide by the rules and etiquette of golf
- Display pride in the club
- Welcome and mentor new members
- Foster friendship and fellowship
- Be respectful, tolerant and supportive.
- Respect the dress and behaviour rules of the club.
This is an Australian Website
Love is in the Air!
4TH Green – Update
Summer Cup – What a great weekend!
Get in Touch
Warton Road, Canning Vale, WA 6155